I love football. Really.
I really love football food.
Yesterday I was craving something spicy – buffalo wing sauce! And I knew it would be fantastic on roasted cauliflower. I’ve done this before but still decided to google a few recipes to see if there were any twists on the standard process that would kick it up a notch.
I found one.
- Cut one head of cauliflower into bite size pieces
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Toss in Panko Breadcrumbs
That was the kicker! The breadcrumbs were totally new to me!
- Roast for 20 minutes at 400
- Pull out and toss in wing sauce of your choice
- Roast another 15 minutes
You are so welcome. The breadcrumbs really add another layer of texture that is so welcoming.
Vegan ranch dipping sauce – are you ready for this?
- Equal parts soy milk and vegan cream cheese
- Salt, garlic and onion powder, and basil
Happiness. Try not to eat it all in one sitting. Try. I dare you.
Original post found here! Veggie Inspired Journey may be my new vegan blog obsession!